£22,000.00 • Permanent •
Based in the delightful town of Rickmansworth, our client who is a well established Chartered Accountants with lovely offices in the centre of town, less than 5 minutes walk from Rickmansworth Station, are looking for a personable, enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Assistant to join their successful organisation.
They are looking for someone to work closely with the account manager in managing a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently with a focus on genuine and high quality customer relationship.
They are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and good knowledge of accounting through previous experience/study towards AAT/ACCA etc.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, positive and friendly with good oral/written communication skills and accuracy with data input. Enthusiastic and professional with a hunger for learning and improvement.
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
• Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations and control accounts
• Preparation of VAT returns and submissions
• Submission of company accounts, CT600s and Personal Tax returns
• General administration duties e.g. tax registrations, new client paperwork, company closures
• Making sure records and database is up to date at all times
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Accounts and Personal Tax
• Liaising with HMRC
• Respond to client questions within expected timescales
• General ad-hoc duties as requested by manager
This is a really nice opportunity to join a small, closely knit team where you will be a valued member of the business. Company offers study support and excellent working hours.
The post is to start ASAP so if you are looking for something exciting, meaningful and enjoyable as a career then please apply ASAP.
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now