£16.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
Our Client is an award-winning rural housing association that manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
We have a wonderful opportunity to join Our Client’s team as a Customer Service Advisor.
Purpose of the post: The Customer Service Advisor will provide a high quality and comprehensive service, ensuring a consistently high level of response for customers, which meets both external and internal customer needs with the aim of providing a first point resolution.
The key areas of responsibility are:
1. Provide an excellent first point contact for all customers of Our Client (with a commitment to both internal and external customers)
2. Respond to enquiries from customers through a variety of means (Email, Telephone, Office visits etc) with empathy and professionalism, aiming to provide resolution at the first opportunity.
3. Providing customer service and information in relation to:
· Responsive repairs, gas safety, improvements and major repairs
· Estate and tenancy management
· Neighbourhood dispute and management
· Arrears and rent queries
· Promote Direct Debit and increase revenue
· Resident and community involvement
· Our Client policies and procedures
· Development Schemes
· Shared Ownership
4. Take personal ownership and responsibility for going the extra mile to ensure issues are promptly and effectively resolved.
5. Where a matter cannot be resolved immediately, take personal responsibility for ensuring it is progressed as swiftly as possible and that the customer is regularly informed of progress
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now