£49,475.00 • Fixed Term •
We currently have an excellent 12 month FTC paying just under 50k per annum.
Please see below and if this is of interest apply.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To maximise value for money from the efficient and effective use of company secretarial resources and development of our clients group corporate structure.
- Monitor all Board and Committee meetings and ensure that they are organised and serviced within the law, constitution, regulation, policies, procedures and standing orders.
- Provide an expert advisory service on all matters of board, committee and company administration across the organisation.
- Continuously review the organisation’s legal and governance structures, ensuring no gaps or duplication between governance arrangements.
- Work with external consultants, solicitors or stakeholders to ensure the effective and appropriate governance arrangements of our client and its subsidiaries.
- Be formally appointed as the Company secretary for a proportion of the subsidiaries / Special Purpose Vehicles within our clients group, being responsible for all company secretarial requirements for these entities.
- Ensure that these companies comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively participate in staff engagement activities; e.g. roadshows, staff conferences, café consultations / people management group sessions and managers’ events.
- Embrace, champion, role-model and uphold the culture, values and behaviours that drive the achievement of the organisation’s ambitions and goals.
- Participate in team, departmental and corporate project and planning processes as required.
- Ensure that the company secretarial work contributes to the wider strategic objectives of our client.
- Work within the equal opportunities, equality and diversity framework set by our client Limited.
- Observe the highest standards in relation to confidentiality and the provisions of Data Protection legislation and support our clients Company Secretary in responding to and administering requests for information under the Data Protection Act.
We look forward to hearing form you.
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now