£36,478.00 • Permanent •
If this is of interest please apply ASAP, we look forward to hearing from you.
1. Manage and oversee the delivery of minor works projects from specification through to the post inspection and signoff.
2. Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements – in particular the ‘Key Lines of Enquiry’ (including any replacements or amendments). Contribute to ensuring all relevant regulatory requirements met or exceeded – including any mock inspection and/or performance assessments (whether internal or external).
3. Contribute to budget setting – including any in-year revisions or amendments, delivering services within budget parameters. Ensure all recoverable expenditure is authorised, recorded, reported and recovered where possible. This may be through service charge, tenant/resident recharges, insurance, legal claim(s)
against third parties, etc., while achieving value for money and all expected business outcomes.
4. Contribute to ongoing repair analyses to enhance or amend specification for our clients new builds and/or major refurbishment schemes to reduce future repairs. Taking positive action to ensure any existence repair are not escalated to become claims of disrepair. Contribute to ensuring that any cases that
result in court action are dealt with thoroughly and efficiently on behalf of group. Ensure that programme of repairs meets or exceed, stock investment/improvement and service performance targets for all our clients' assets, including any other housing providers that we provide these services for.
5. The ability to manage external consultants & contractors – within a performance management & improvement culture.
6. Benchmark performance against cost, quality, environmental sustainability, Ecohomes XB (or its replacement), programme parameters with external housing providers recognised as best-in- sector at any given point in time.
7. Contribute to a regular programme of compliance testing to ensure that colleagues are acting in accordance with our clients policies, strategies, systems and controls and with Housing Corporation andother regulatory requirements. Ensuring that programmes of work and response time targets are set in
advance and meet or exceeded.
8. Commission and manage third party specialists – such as consultants and/or contractors – to take necessary action to ensure that homes remain habitable and that residents are not required to be temporarily decanted wherever possible. In addition contribute to technical audits of work undertaken by contractors and
consultants. Undertake inspections pre-work, during work and post-completion including liaison with residents to establish customer experience was at or above the required level.
10. Contribute to ensuring comprehensive information is maintained on the type, tenure and condition of Group’s assets – including housing stock, buildings (including corporate, care homes, community centres, etc), properties and land. For properties considering multi-tenure, also ensure that appropriate and co-ordinated action is taken to deliver the service at the required level of performance. Fully comply with relevant statutory provision as applicable to leasehold properties when commissioning works to properties occupied under a
lease (for example, section 20 works).
11. Contribute to project managing works to void properties to the required standards in accordance with the voids policy as amended from time to time.
12. Represent the Group at resident and other stakeholder panel/meeting. Provide timely, informative and accurate information, support and advice to the Head of Maintenance & Framework Contracts, Partners, internal and external stakeholders where required.
13. Manage and report risk, ensuring compliance with agreed outcomes relating to risk are achieved, and ensuring financial control, probity and compliance in services in the area of maintenance.
14. Contribute to ensuring that the gas testing (CP12) database is maintained and group KPIs met or exceeded.
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now