£67,000.00 • Permanent •
We are currently recruiting for an excellent permanent opportunity based in NW London paying up to 67k per annum plus package.
For more information or to be considered please apply ASAP;
Main duties include;
1. To provide business partnering, reporting and maintaining all balance sheet reconciliations for our client
2. Liaising with internal, external departments and other stakeholders as necessary in order to write the management accounts commentary and , report the management accounts to the executive leadership team and Group Board on a monthly/quarterly basis.
3. Provide support to the strategic budget holders by visiting them on a monthly basis with their management reports , Asking questions and understanding the drivers of the variances from budget to enable meaningful commentary to the management accounts.
4. Lead the team to drive and deliver monthly management accounts to a tight timetable on a monthly basis. Provide monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
5. Responsible for undertaking yearly benchmarking returns such as Housemark. Once benchmarking report is received, Group Management Accountant is responsible for interpreting data and working with strategic budget holders to improve performance in areas where our client is performing poorly.
6. Establish systems which ensure the integrity of financial data and information being reported and manage the SUN coding structures to ensure the integrity of the information being reported.
7. Completion of monthly and quarterly returns from the Office of national statistics
8. Lead and direct finances on business service reviews. Provide advice and guidance to non finance team members.
9. Responsible for designing and delivering a bottom up annual budgeting and forecasting cycle each year by working with the budget holders.
10. Lead an ethos of continuous process improvement and engender a team approach to delivery against timetable, ensuring the production team has a thorough understand of interfaces to the finance systems and data sources such as income streams
11. Manage and develop the team motivating them and providing support in career development.
12. Foster an ethos of deadline delivery and continuous improvement of controls and procedures.
13. Support corporate aims and goals and act as a team member within the finance function.
14. Proactively participate in staff engagement activities e.g. roadshows, staff conferences, café
consultations/people engagement group sessions and managers’ events.
15. Embrace, champion, role-model and uphold the culture, values and behaviours that drive the achievement of the organisation’s ambitions and goals.
I look forward to hearing from you.