£27,200.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
*** Home Ownership Assistant – West London – £27,200 – 10 month fixed-term contract – Immediate start ***
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading housing associations – a member of the G15 group, with over 31,000 homes in London and the South East. Our Client is trying to make a purposeful difference, providing housing solutions and opportunities for those who can’t afford a home without our help. They offer a wide range of homes, for rent, part ownership or purchase. They also work hard to be a great employer, to deliver outstanding customer service and to be a high-performance business.
We have a great opportunity to join this housing association as a Home Ownership Assistant.
· Provide information and advice on the services available.
· Receive and process equity loan redemption requests including My Choice Homebuy), checking valuation against original loan and prepare offers to residents for approval.
· Perform administrative duties across the Home Ownership Service commenseruate with the role
· Instruct solicitors when appropriate and ensure details of completions are properly notified.
· Receive and process requests for services to residents including collecting fees.
· Process cases for, Right to Buy/Acquire,re-mortgaging, registering improvements, sub-letting, assignments, lease extensions and similar matters where approval is required.
· Check, verify and record details to protect the equity of CHL.
· Work as a member of the Home Ownership Team and understand and improve the impact of satisfaction on the organisational objectives.
· Interact with other parts of the organisation principally Customer Service Centre and Business Development, Marketing repairs + neighbourhoods.
· Liaise with external contacts primarily with service users, legal representatives and valuers, ensuring that the Group’s reputation is maintained.
· A good level of understanding of the regulatory environment relating to the redemption of equity loans and an understanding of lease terms giving rise to approvals.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a larger section/department across service areas.
· Good level of literacy, communication and numeracy skills using IT systems.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and to respond to changing customer needs.
· Ability to carry out functions in a cost effective, sensitive, compliant, responsive and transparent way.
· Excellent administrative, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills.
· Personable, pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
* You’ll deliver easy, reliable, empathetic service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will