£0.00 • Contract •
Our client is a award-winning, leading provider of property in the Social Housing Sector in London with over 10,000 properties.
They require an experienced Property Manager for their Home ownership department details of which are as follows:
• To be responsible to the Assistant Director Portfolio Management (ADPM) for the operational management of the home ownership team, including all its functions and staff
• Day-to-day responsibility for the management of the leasehold, shared owner, owner and externally owned portfolios.
• To provide an excellent customer focused professional management service to residents, ensuring all legal landlord/freeholder obligations are met.
• To assist with the collection of all service charges, rents, ground rents and other property charges across the business, ensuring this is effective and efficient.
• To advise and implement lease, statutory measures and client policies relevant to the management of the portfolio
• To deliver Customer Service initiatives and aim for Customer Service Excellence
• To be responsible for managing any instances of Anti-social behaviour (ASB) involving the portfolio in accordance with their policies and working with Regional Housing Teams and other relevant parties/agencies
• To provide specialist advice and guidance to colleagues, residents and the general public on matters relating to property and leasehold management
• To assist in managing contractors and managing agents relevant to the portfolio
• To work closely with other colleagues in particular in Housing Operations, Finance, Property Services, Customer Services, Development and the their sales agent to ensure the efficient and effective provision of services to all residents
• To proactively liaise with customers to ascertain their views on services and to work with colleagues to respond to those views as required.
The post is initially on an ongoing contract however the desire of the client is that this post will become permanent.
If you, or anyone you know is and experienced Homeownership /Property or Leasehold Manager and is looking for an exciting new opportinity. Please apply ASAP.