£24.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
Our Client is a modern social business. As a proud provider of social housing, they manage over 9,000 properties across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
We have a great opportunity for you to join their team as Home Ownership Officer.
You will be someone who is passionate about housing and joining an excitingly progressive organisation. We are looking for someone with good all-round knowledge and experience in delivering frontline home ownership services to customers. We are willing to consider candidates who may not have full knowledge in all the areas of home ownership but can demonstrate clear strengths in some functions and a good aptitude for learning. You be able to work collaboratively with operational teams to deliver positive solutions. settle aims to resolve challenges by applying a collaborative and flexible approach, you will embody and champion this approach. You will have knowledge of the key legislation governing leasehold management and home ownership and experience in its application to key functions. You will act as account manager for homeownership customers, taking ownership of a full range of service-related queries. You will work closely and collaboratively with our operational teams and Customer Contact Team to create a joined-up service that offers an easy to access customer centred service.
A basic must!
* Experience of home ownership, managing leases, service charges and leasehold customers
* A working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislative framework.
* Practical knowledge and experience of home ownership, leasehold management and service charge work.
* Experience in customer facing and focussed roles.
* Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with a wide range of internal colleagues to deliver the best business solutions.
* Ability to work as an integral member of a busy team and support colleagues in a busy operational environment.
* Experience of liaising effectively with different teams across a business to deliver a high-class service with an ease of doing business for our customers.
* A proactive and engaging approach to work with operational teams to build service charge and leasehold management expertise and capacity within the business.
* Communicate with a wide range of people verbally and in writing with the ability to tailor your approach to different audiences.
* Deliver good customer service, take ownership for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
* Manage your time effectively and organise your workload.
* Uphold and live settle’s values with a robust commitment to diversity.
* Be proactive about your own learning and keep up to date with changes in legislation and regulation.