£37,000.00 Per Annum • Full-Time •
** In-House Recruitment Specialist – West London – £37,000 **
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading housing associations – a member of the G15 group, with over 31,000 homes in London and the South East. Our Client is trying to make a purposeful difference, providing housing solutions and opportunities for those who can’t afford a home without our help. They offer a wide range of homes, for rent, part ownership or purchase. They also work hard to be a great employer, to deliver outstanding customer service and to be a high-performance business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
One of our core priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Our values are: deliver on promises; give respect; be accountable; show kindness. You will make them a central part of your work at the comapny.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that the client attracts and selects the very best talent to roles across the organisation both in a temporary and permanent capacity. Working in partnership with managers at all levels, you will recommend and deliver both creative and cost effective sourcing solutions whilst identify candidate’s skills, attributes and behaviors.
· Partner with hiring Managers at all levels to identify candidates with the right blend of skills, knowledge and behaviours.
· Prepare advert copy, work with hiring managers to produce final drafts, and advertise roles via the client’s website and other media channels including LinkedIn.
· Manage communication with recruitment agencies or third parties, building strong and trusted relationships that help secure the best candidates for the group. You will negotiate preferential rates and terms & conditions with suppliers and agencies.
· Monitor and manage recruitment budgets, providing updates and analysis as required and processing all invoices relating to recruitment across the business.
· Provide specialist input and expertise to interview and assessment panels, ensuring hiring decisions are robust and deliver great outcomes for the business.
· Work with colleagues to build and deliver a sourcing plan for the organisation that leverages a wide scope of sourcing tools to pro-actively build high quality candidate pipelines and identify passive as well as active prospective candidates.
· Develop strong relationships with candidates placed within the business through effective networking.
· Guide managers and candidates through the selection process.
· Coach hiring Managers on best practice recruitment and selection methods around temporary/interim recruitment.
* You’ll deliver values-driven service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will
· The role holder have extensive recruitment experience within agency resourcing or in-house, with a large focus around search and selection.
· Demonstrate the ability to partner with the business as a ‘specialist’, establishing professional credibility and building relationships quickly; self-motivated to manage expectations/needs of customers and ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided at all times.