£22.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
** Experience Leasehold & Major Works Property Manager – West London – £21.67 p/h **
Our Client knows that having a safe and secure place you can call home is one of the most important things in life. For over 70 years, they’ve been building and maintaining quality homes in London and Southern England.
We have a wonderful opportunity to join this organisation as a Leasehold Property Manager.
Purpose- To be responsible for the delivery of an excellent property management service for a portfolio of commercial and residential mixed tenure estates and blocks.
* Be empowered to deliver residential and commercial property management duties ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction at all times (e.g. conduct regular estate inspections, manage customer disputes and anti-social behaviour, enforce lease conditions, be the main point of contact for customers).
* Be responsible for resolving customer queries promptly, including liaison with the Operational Teams, customers, local authorities and external managing agents as required.
* Be responsible for delivering a strong financial performance by working collaboratively with the service charge team to ensure production of accurate and transparent service charge estimates, in-year block management accounts and year-end accounts.
* Be accountable for maintaining full, clear and accurate records for all customer contact.
* Be empowered to work closely with colleagues and contractors to ensure that appropriate services are provided to a high standard to all properties in the designated portfolio.
Key external contacts: Our customers, estates services providers/contractors, third party management agents/block managers, local authority departments, maintenance and repairs contractors (including long term partners) solicitors, courts and tribunals (including FTT), utility suppliers and other relevant suppliers and contractors, peers from other housing providers.
Key internal contacts: Peers within Residential Services and other parts of the Group, particularly Housing Management, Customer Contact Centre, Property Services (including M&E), Estate Services.
You will be responsible for the estate and block management for a portfolio of up to 800 properties for our commercial and residential (leasehold, private and social rented) customers. You will be based from our office but will spend much of your time on site managing a large and complex refurbishment project.