£25,000.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a digital marketing executive to join its team in Hatch End, London.
The company have recently relaunched their online store and are looking for a well presented, confident individual with an eye for interiors and someone with a good understanding of our brand and clientele.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter that is able to multi-task, be highly organised, possess good communication skills, both written and verbal, enjoy working in a small team and be committed and reliable.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to establish themselves in the world of high-end ecommerce.
* create and upload copy and images to the website
* write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
* provide accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
* research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
* design website banners and assist with web visuals
* communicate with influencers, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
* conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
* contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
* use web analytics software to monitor web performance and make recommendations for improvement
* contribute to company and industry focussed blogs and manage e-communications
* assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
* develop and integrate content marketing strategies
* keep up to date with current digital trends
* understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites – ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc
* experience using graphics and photo editing packages within Adobe Creative Suite
* previous experience of website or ecommerce CMS
* basic understanding of Google products such as Analytics and Adwords would be desirable
* Experience of Magento and WordPress would be a plus
This position is open to all graduates, but the following subjects may be particularly useful:
* advertising, media and communications
* business and technology
* creative design
If you don’t have a related degree, a genuine interest in digital marketing with evidence of a strong personal online profile, such as a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms are a must.