£47.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
We have an excellent opportunity for an M&E Contracts Manager (Electrically biased), this is a 5-month temporary role initially within an established and successful team.
The right candidate will have a strong operational background in Contract Management and Compliance (client side) within a Housing Provider for a substantial period.
Our client gives people the key to all the possibilities that come with a good home. They build, sell, rent and manage quality homes in thriving communities. They are an award-winning housing association with over 40 years’ experience of providing affordable homes. Our client owns and manages over 20,000 homes across London, Hertfordshire and the South East and have an annual turnover of over £230 million.
The Compliance and M&E Team oversees compliance, reactive repairs and capital works programmes across the following disciplines:
* Mechanical (pumps and drainage)
* Fire safety
* Fire risk
* Door entry, access control and CCTV
The candidate is expected to have vast experience managing social housing M&E contracts at a senior level. The candidate will have responsibility for managing the Electrical Team which consists of three technical members of staff. The candidate will have to demonstrate their ability to manage multiple priorities and be agile in their work. The candidate is required 5 days a week, 9am to 5pm, for a period of up to 5 months.
The role consists of but is not limited to:
* Provide operational and strategic support to the Head of Compliance and M&E
* Manage the day to day operations of electrical contracts – electrical testing and work, lifts, door entry, access control and CCTV contracts
* Support and manage the Electrical Team – team consists of 3 technical members of staff
* Manage escalations and high profile works across M&E contracts
* Manage and oversee compliance across electrical contracts and support in other M&E disciplines as required
* Manage and oversee capital works programmes across M&E contracts
* Manage and oversee electrical works resulting from fire risk assessments
* Ensure that appropriate and auditable contract management takes place at all times
* Ensure that contractors are working safely and in line with relevant guidance
* Ensure that the organisation is achieving value for money from its contractors and that all works are completed in line with our clients’ standing orders
* Ensure that service levels are in line with contract specification and that customer satisfaction is being achieved
* Maintain effective working relationships with other departments such as Leasehold, Neighbourhood and Customer Service.
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now