£25.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
** Full Time – Operational Inspector – £25.00 per hour – NW London **
Our Client is a local authority trading company, owned by the Council. They are the parent company to a housing association, a social landlord which manages 15,000 council homes, and social care organisation providing services to people with learning and physical disabilities. They welcome new business and can provide services on behalf of other organisations.
We have a lovely opportunity to join this team as a Operational Inspector
To work on a project where works are being moved from an existing contractor to an alternative. This role will also have responsibility in identifying the required works, raising repair orders, ensuring that works are passed across to the appropriate contractor and that instructions are clear. The role will also entail visiting properties where we may have complaints or complex situations that require intervention from Our Client. They will specifically work with the contractor to ensure that the works listed in our system reflect what is being requested to ensure that we have financial visibility of what works sit with the contractor.
* Extensive knowledge of the repairs industry within social housing
* Building background with a suitable qualification or demonstrated experience
* Communication skills that will enable consistent and quality communication between staff, contractors and potentially residents
* Strong organisational skills to ensure that appointments are met, orders are raised, and work is scheduled efficiently.
* IT knowledge and experience, with demonstrated background in raising orders, checking repair order histories and basic skills in Microsoft packages
* Ideally good knowledge of communal works, including health and safety concerns, communal FRA matters, and overall responsibilities of the landlord.