£25,000.00 • Permanent •
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised PA to assist the Practice Manager of a large, busy GP surgery. This will be a challenging role and needs someone who is always two-steps ahead. The role naturally also includes routine general office administrative tasks such as invoicing, rotas, organising internal and external management meetings, ordering lunches, extensive diary management and general office duties. As such, the right candidate must have a flexible attitude towards performing all tasks that are consistent with an Executive PA role and furthermore, should be an individual capable for taking on more responsibility as new opportunities arise.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven track record of supporting at Senior level within a fast-paced environment to include extensive and complex diary and activity management
- Extensive experience of juggling very hectic Outlook diaries for more than one person
- Proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders both verbally and written in a professional and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone with the ability to maintain confidentiality and to command authority
- You will have the ability to remain calm and resilient under pressure and have fantastic organisational skills, as well as sound Microsoft office experience, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent eye for detail and able to take initiative when necessary
- You will be a diligent, efficient individual with a good sense of humour, who is hardworking, flexible and has a loyal work ethic.
In return we offer a chance to become part of a practice that is growing rapidly in lots of different areas, training, personal development and a long term career within the medical industry