£27,000.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
** Experienced Payroll Administrator – NW London – £27,000 **
Our Client was established in 1986, they have been collaborating with their client to supply professional Labour to the Rail and Transportation, Civil Engineering and Construction industries. Client relationships are about partnership; they work closely together to find solutions to their client’s problems and are proudly recognized as industry leaders in delivering totally managed staffing solutions and Health and Safety expertise through the UK
Our Client has a wonderful opportunity to join their team as a Payroll Administrator.
* Assisting in preparing and process the weekly payroll, to ensure all staff are paid accurately and on time in accordance with UK legislation and their terms and conditions, ensuring the correct inputting of all the data, running and checking the payroll and the reports. Ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time.
* Plan and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
* Raising client invoices and liaising with clients on timesheets and any invoice queries.
* Manage employee’s record, starter and leaver paperwork, ensure accurate payroll data input and deal with all payroll queries efficiently and effectively
* Setting up, checking and processing SSP, SMP and SPP.
* Processing P45’s and P60’s.
* Assisting in booking and processing holiday pay
* Assisting in printing and sending out pay slips on a weekly basis via post & email.
* Providing references and statements of earnings for employees.
* Answering all pay queries from telephone or written requests as required from employees, government agencies and other sources.
* Ad hoc duties as necessary/requested
* Keeping up to date on current changes and legislation
* Any other reasonable Management requests
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially excel.
* Excellent organisation, verbal & written communication, verbal reasoning and time management
* Ability to prioritise work streams and work to tight deadlines
* High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
* Proactive and with initiative
* Professional and discreet
* Well-presented and professional
* Excellent communication skills to support effective relationships with employees within the business and external customers and stakeholders.
* Managing a busy workload, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to work without supervision or guidance using your own initiative
* Discreet and trustworthy, able to deal sensitively and privately with confidential information
* Conscientious, diligent and hardworking