£19,500.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
** Receptionists (x4) needed for busy Medical Practice – Permanent – 19.5k plus excellent benefits / Career opportunity – North West London **
With the merger of two of the country’s largest GP practices a new Super-Practice has now been formed and they require several dedicated and enthusiastic Receptionists to join this exciting new team.
This position would suit someone that has experience within an office dealing directly with customers and that are looking for career that is varied, challenging and where there is huge opportunity for progression.
You MUST have excellent communication skills in order to be considered.
* Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the Practice including the provision of admin support to clinical staff and other members of the Practice team
* Facilitate effective communication between patients, members the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities to be undertaken by members of the Practice administration /reception team may include any or all of the items in the following list. Duties may be varied from time to time under the direction of the Practice Manager/Operations Manager, dependent on current and evolving Practice workload and staffing levels:
* Opening up/locking-up of Practice premises and maintaining security in accordance with Practice protocols
* Maintaining and monitoring the Practice appointments system
* Processing personal and telephone requests for appointments, visits and telephone consultations and ensuring callers are directed to the appropriate healthcare professional
* Processing and distributing incoming (and outgoing) mail
* Scanning of documents
* Taking messages and passing on information
* Filing and retrieving paperwork
* Processing repeat prescriptions in accordance with Practice guidelines
* Computer data entry/data allocation and collation; processing and recording information in accordance with Practice procedures
* Initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients, other team member and associated healthcare agencies and providers
* Providing admin assistance to Dr./Health Professionals as required from time to time, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning
* Ordering, re-ordering and monitoring of stationery and other supplies
* Keeping the reception area, notice-boards and leaflet dispensers tidy and free from obstructions and clutter
* GP Links .
* Register patients
* Extend appointments rotas where necessary
* Liaise with Out of Hours providers
* Clinical coding / data input
* Any other duties requested by the Practice Manager in relation to admin / reception duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice.
* Attend staff meetings
* Check Population Manager daily and action where necessary
Please apply ASAP if interested.