£20,000.00 • Permanent •
Are you a construction worker that would like a move into the exciting and profitable recruitment industry?
If so, we have a very unique opportunity that understands the work that is involved and the terminology used within the trades and labour industry, to join a successful logistic company to help them in the resourcing of people to work on the projects that they work on.
AS long as you have the right attitude, really do wish for a career in a suit and can communicate really well then this may be the opportunity that you have been tinking about but that has never become available before.
The main duties are:
The main purpose of the role is support of the Recruitment Manager which involves:
– Candidate Sourcing and initial contact
– Placing job adverts and monitoring on a variety of medias
– Organising and involvement with local job fares
– Liaising and meeting with councils and other and agencies
– Dealing with all applications.
– Engaging with prospective candidates and conducting vetting procedures to ensure only relevant candidates are submitted to site for consideration by the site manager.
– Resourcing from various job boards
– Candidate care and communication
So, if you have construction or recruitment experience and would like to change the direction of your career with an amazing company that will train, support and develop your skills and give you the opportunity of an excellent career in Logistics, please apply asap,.
Other Jobs You May Like
60000 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now