£25.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
** Rent & Service Charge Officer (actual account process i.e. preparation, audit etc.) – £25 per hour – SE London **
Our Client is an innovative and responsive Housing Association working in partnership with a range of local authorities to meet housing and care needs across South East London. With a turnover of £33.5m and 154 staff, our client is continually improving the quality and range of our affordable homes and services. As an organisation, they are concerned with people, their homes and communities. They make good quality, affordable housing and services available to people in South East London, and work to extend opportunities and improve the neighbourhoods they live in.
We have a wonderful opportunity to join this organisation as a Rent & Service Charge Officer.
* Assist in the annual setting Rents and Service charge Estimates and Actuals for residents.
* Ensure that annual rent and service charge notices are completed and issued correctly and within statutory deadlines.
* Fair rent administration.
* Assist in developing and implementing systems across Our Client for the effective management of service charges.
* Assist in preparation of Section 20 Consultation with residents
* Assist in calculating service charges for new developments
* Ensure that internal practices, applications and notifications for rent and service charges fully comply with all standing orders and statutory/regulatory requirements.
* Manage the collection and verification of cost data required for timely and accurate
* assessment, calculation and notification of service charges for clients, local authorities and other landlords.
* Advise and support internal and external customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
* Attend occasional evening and weekend meetings as required.
* Carry out all duties with regard to Our Client’s Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety Policies.