£15.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
** Repairs Assistant – Immediate Start – SW London – £12-15 p/h **
PLEASE APPLY ASAP if interested. Job to start 26th April!
Experienced Repairs Assistant/Administrator required for lovely Housing Association!
Answer and process all telephone calls accurately, politely and courteously within
specified targets and standards, ensuring that messages are appropriately
communicated, and accurate descriptions of the works required is obtained and entered
into the appropriate IT applications.
* Make appointments for staff and contractors to visit residents in respect of their enquires
where appropriate, informing tenants and leaseholders of appointments and completion
target times, making sure access arrangements are made and communicated.
* Ensure the timely and accurate storage and retrieval of data relating to the repairs and
planned maintenance service.
* Liaise with Contractors to ensure excellent standards of customer service are maintained
regarding making and keeping appointments, particularly communication with contractors
about completion dates, non-access and rechargeable repairs.
* Process orders and invoices for the Repairs service.
* Work collaboratively with the Housing Services staff on estate management issues and
* Maintain and administer Disrepair records.
* Responsible for data entry using a range of IT applications including repairs and asset
management software to ensure all customer transactions are recorded in an accurate
and timely manner.
* Conduct telephone and other satisfaction surveys, providing appropriate reports to
managers as requested.
* Support external communication with customers and other stakeholders, ensuring
relevant leaflets and forms are kept up to date and the website is updated as necessary.
* Provide assistance to the Property Services Manager and Technical Surveyors as
* Co-ordinate and administer actions resulting from internal and external audits that relate
to the repairs service.
* To carry out other specific tasks as instructed by the Property Services Manager, Head of
Operations or Executive Director.
* Inspire and be a role model, consistently demonstrating the client culture and values.
* Attend evening meetings as required.