£26.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
Are you ready to take on a dynamic position as a Resales & Staircasing Specialist with a leading Housing Association based in London? We’re thrilled to announce this new role.
The ideal candidate will be available asap or on short notice to take on this temporary position until the end of March, with strong potential for extension, offering an competitive pay rate of £20.56 per hour PAYE / £25.53 per hour umbrella rate.
Don’t miss out on this chance to make a difference and advance your career. Apply now and be part of something extraordinary! ??
Reporting to the Senior Resales & Staircasing Manager support resales initiatives, ensure compliance with relevant legislation, government guidance and lease compliance. To ensure all income and related targets are exceeded, and to provide consistent excellent customer service to our residents at all stages of the
Key Activity/Success Metrics:
* Provide outstanding customer service to all customers and stakeholders.
* Build and proactively manage relationships with key teams and departments in Peabody as well as the HCA, solicitors, IFAs, surveyors and third parties to ensure all information is provided correctly to achieve sales & revenue targets.
* Continuously review processes and procedures to deliver an efficient service for our Leaseholders.
* Build an excellent working relationship with other teams across to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing and selling our homes.
* Arrange resale appointments between leaseholders and buyers. Conducting viewings where necessary, ensuring that a first-class customer journey is maintained throughout the sales
* Take buyers through the application and sales reservation process and ensure that we allocate in accordance with the Capital Funding Guide on all Shared Ownership sales with the support of
* the Senior Resales & Staircasing Manager.
* Instruct Solicitors on sales in line with the sales procedures and manage the sale through to completion within the set target timescale.
* Maximise sales opportunities by matching buyer expectations to the correct product across the programme.
* Maintain buyer records through effective and consistent data management.
* Work with the Residential Research team to have a strong understanding of the London
* Housing Market, price points, buyer profiles and competitor behaviours.
* Regular liaison and feedback to Marketing, and residential research teams to ensure excellent product and to feedback and influence future schemes and products with the support of your
* line manager.
* Ensure full compliance with the affordability and eligibility criteria, meeting any guidelines from any governing body and regulatory, statutory, and internal requirements to minimise risk to the business and its stakeholders.
* Oversee London Living Rent and Rent to Buy product after AST sign off, ensuring regular communications with residents and adherence to product policy.
* Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on live sales and completions against budget forecasts.
* Flexibility when required to support customer viewings, open days, and other events to support Sales & Marketing which may out of usual working hours.
* In collaboration with Marketing, deliver innovative solutions and sales activation campaigns that educate leaseholders of the benefits to staircasing and drive staircasing income.
* Responsible for staircasing transactions. Responding and driving sales to make sure that they are concluded within set SLA’s. Ensuring the valuations reflect the value of the property and the share being acquired sold safeguarding equity and buyer alike.
* Closely monitor the progress of sales, initiating and implementing improvements where necessary to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
* Keep abreast of market conditions and policy; to ensure were act quickly and accordingly to any changes and are compliant.
* Identify differences in contract terms for compliance with lease obligations by creating plans to obtain copies of counterpart leases, reviewing lease terms for differences and documenting this accordingly.
* Work within General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and ensure that the work the team does is compliant.
* Represent the company by creating a consistent professional and positive image with key stakeholders.
* Demonstrable experience of working within a Resident Sales environment, preferably with experience of the shared ownership leasehold products.
* Have a full understanding of the property market, sales processes, and legislation, particularly the Consumer Code.
* Experience of managing relationships with third parties including agents, solicitors and IFAs.
* Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets and achieving KPI’s.
* An understanding of the affordable housing sector, Local Authority and HCA requirements in line with the Capital Funding Guide.
* Ability to work under pressure and manage high volume numbers of sales and enquiries.
* Highly organised, solution-focused problem solving skills, able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of projects and deadlines.
* Committed to delivering high quality customer-driven services, demonstrating best practice, and achieving best value.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deliver quickly.