£45,000.00 • Permanent •
25k basic – 45k OTE
We are currently recruiting for several experienced Estate agents / Sales negotiators to join one of the UK's largest and leading housing associations.
What makes this position unique is that where usually you would be responsible for converting leads into instructions, In this post, the Housing Association already has a variety of properties to sell including shared ownership and outright sales new homes developments, and maximising rental income when letting intermediate market rent (IMR) schemes.
They require ambition, well presented and extremely capable property sales specialists to join their team covering the North East London area.
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions
- An experienced Sales Negotiator
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry.
What's in it for you:
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Full Training and Development
- Incredible pay, bonus and benefits
If you are and experienced Sales Negotiator that is looking for something different but very rewarding both financially and professionally then please send your apply ASAP
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now