£100,000.00 • Permanent •
Client side Asset/Senior Asset manager
My client is a specialist in the pan-European and regional, multi-let real estate market. This company is owned by its senior managers and has over 200 employees in over 10 countries across the whole of Europe. They currently manage nearly 1,500 office, retail and industrial properties with a value of circa £7.5 billion.
* As a senior asset manager you will be responsible for a regional office portfolio and must have experience currently managing this portfolio
* The ideal candidate would have come from a client side background only
* If the candidate has taken or led a refurbishment of an office building and then let it out this will be a huge bonus.
* 5-10 years pqe
* MRICS – ESSENTIAL (Applicants without this qualification will NOT be considered)
* All round general practice skills are required.
What you’ll get in return:
* A highly competitive salary above normal market rate
* Career development
* Company bonus
* Pension scheme
Please contact me confidentially if you are interested in this role
01923 819 819