£41.00 Per Hour • Temporary •
Our Client develops desirable, affordable homes for a variety of tenures. Their aim is to create opportunities for people in different financial circumstances to get a foot on the property ladder.
We have an excellent opportunity to join the organisation as their Senior Capital & Financial Accountant.
Based in NW London and for a 3-month period initially this is paying the equivalent to over 57k per annum as below;
* £31.32 per hour PAYE
* £41.14 per hour Umbrella company option
In this role you will provide a high-quality service delivery of all aspects of Financial and Capital Accounting, whilst contributing towards improvements in financial accounting and statutory reporting. Working closely with other team members, to streamline production of the statutory accounts, accounting notes, statutory returns, adhoc monthly/yearly reports and monthly general ledger reconciliations.
* Fully qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent (Essential)
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Preferred)
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Ability to demonstrate high level of financial accounting experience
* Track record of building and maintaining successful working relationships both externally and internally
* Experience of driving a culture of efficiency and strong financial controls through large spending business units.
* Experience of challenging working practices, delivering process improvements and streamlining processes to drive efficiencies within the business and deliver best value for the organisation
* Track record for improving existing standards and reducing costs through highly effective performance management.
* A proven track record in the use of integrated computerised accounting systems
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and customers
* Ability to plan own workload and deliver work to timetable
* A demonstrable commitment to customer service
* Experience in the use of IT to advanced level including Excel and Word
* ? Experience of working in a volume intensive environment