£41,000.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
Our Clients gives people the key to all the possibilities that come with a good home. They build, sell, rent and manage quality homes in thriving communities. They are an award-winning housing association with over 40 years’ experience of providing affordable homes.
We have a brilliant opportunity to join Our Client’s team as a Senior Compliance & Home Ownership Officer.
To deliver effective Compliance and Home Ownership services in a legally and statutorily compliant manner by ensuring high quality operational leasehold and service charge collection services, achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
To maximise the organisations income in respect of major works service charges and the receipt of fees for Leasehold Management Services.
Knowledge and Skills Required
1. Operational management skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team to deliver objectives and targets.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt this approach for different audiences and sufficient to write complex complaint responses.
3. Excellent listening skills to understand a range of complex issues and respond accordingly.
4. Excellent analytical skills sufficient to manage a team of staff responsible for the production of Section 20’s and income collection.
5. Excellent customer focus and a genuine desire to achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility.
1. Experience of leading and managing a team to deliver excellent service to customers.
2. Experience of working in a leasehold management environment.
3. Experience of setting performance objectives, and maximising the performance of individuals, including allocation of work duties.
4. Experience of working in a challenging customer focused environment.
5. Understanding of customer care and quality assurance issues.
6. Experience of managing and finding solutions for poor performance.