£40,000.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
** Residential Valuation Surveyor (GP) – 33-40k – East London **
Our client is a reputable firm of Chartered Surveyors, based in East London. We have a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise and have been providing professional property services for over 130 years, operating within London, Essex and the South East.
They are currently looking for a Senior General Practice Surveyor
Lead on the provision of high-quality valuation services that meet the needs of our clients and customers
Ensure that all valuation services are delivered in a professional, customer focused way, sponsoring appropriate behaviours within the team.
Ensure the team provide a comprehensive and professional valuation service to clients and customers for properties, land, buildings.
To ensure the Valuation team delivers a high quality, effective and efficient service to clients and customers.
Ensure compliance with the Legislative and Regulatory parameters
1. Responsibility for the overall management and performance of the Valuation team
2. Responsibility for the overall operating budget of the Valuation team
3. To prepare, collate and distribute information and valuation reports, ensuring that deadlines are met.
4. The management and review, as required, of all commercial land and buildings including undertaking the valuations and negotiations for rent reviews, the granting or taking of leases, tenancies and licenses etc.
5. The provision of advice and information both orally and by written report, on property matters for clients, customers and colleagues within other teams of the Company
6. To resolve all queries, disputes, challenges, appeals effectively, efficiently and within the required timescales
7. The preparation of briefing papers, notes, reports, statements etc. on property and valuation related matters
8. Researching and maintaining up to date information on property related legal matters and comparable capital and rental valuation evidence.
9. To provide direct support and advice in resolving issues and identify and recommend improvements that may require changes in procedures
10. To work independently and on own initiative to assess and resolve basic issues, in line with Company practices, escalating more complex issues where appropriate
11. To manage client and customer enquiries, to handle negotiations with and decision
making on behalf of the valuation team.
12. To handle and maintain confidential and commercially sensitive information provided.
13. To work in a collaborative and supportive way with other teams within the Company
14. To develop and maintain appropriate relationships with relevant organisations and effectively represent the Company in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
15. To assist and support the Company as appropriate in any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of this role