£37,905.00 Per Annum • Permanent •
One of London’s largest Social Hosing Provider’s are looking for a strong and experienced candidate to take on their recently available role of Neighbourhood Experience Manager.
Also referred to as a Housing or Neighbourhood Officer They require a candidate with both the technical expertise and housing management experience to help bring the department in line with the ambitious vision of the group and deliver a first class, customer focused service to its customers.
In particular, they a require a candidate able to deliver the following:
* Be responsible for the landlord service, performance and customer satisfaction for that area whilst contributing collaboratively towards strategic, corporate, business and hub objectives to enable The client to be a top quarterly performer and the landlord of choice
* Provide a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service to your patch, ensuring that The client is not only customer and property focused but also commercially disciplined
* Be the proactive single point of contact for all of The client’s services in your patch ensuring the provision of appropriate, accessible, high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
* Keep an open case load of service issues, for which you will work collaboratively across
* The client to address and resolve efficiently, effectively and successfully
* Ensure the effective and efficient management of The client assets, properties and tenancies on your patch to support the delivery of legislative and regulatory compliant landlord services
* Work flexibly as part of a wider team led by the Head of Housing Operations to help deliver
* The client corporate, business and service priorities
* Work primarily in your patch, using mobile working digital applications and local facilities
* Be accountable and responsible to the NOM for service delivery on your patch and the housing operational hub.
* Be largely self-managing: working autonomously, and taking responsibility for all The client services within your patch, ensuring that all customers – leaseholders, tenants, freeholders – receive an effective, professional and value for money service
* Be the single point of contact for the customers on your patch, progressing and processing tenancy related matters- viewings, sign ups, mutual exchanges, successions, assignment requests etc.
* Manage, maintain and action a caseload of customer enquiries whether estate, housing, tenancy, low/ medium priority ASB cases as well as complaints whilst ensuring that different parts of the business are addressing issues/problems and delivering appropriate services in a timely and cost effective manner
* Know your patch in detail with you success being measured through your understanding of your patch needs- areas of deprivation, customer needs, welfare reform impacts to help address tenancy sustainability/ affordability, levels of ASB and related intervention measures
* Manage your patch and support the Housing Operational Hub(s) to meet performance and service improvements against the following suite of KPIs: void turnaround, rent collection/arrears, lettings, customer satisfaction, repairs, signposting, ASB, environmental services
* Understand the detail and cost of the services provided by The client within your patch – the specifics of service charge calculations and expenditure, management company obligations/fees, environmental services rotas and service commitments, future cyclical works programmes, after-care arrangements on new properties etc. consulting with customers as appropriate on the service offer
* Understand, analyse and act upon, all aspects of customer feedback and The client’s performance in your patch through the use of management information/ business systems reporting to help drive up performance and service improvement
* Pro-actively ensure that any under-performance or service failure is addressed, regardless of where this sits in the organisation so that operational KPI’s are met, apply legal and contractual knowledge to resolve issues
* Create fully costed Neighbourhood Plans, which underpin and improve performance and satisfaction within your patch, drawing upon the support of centralised specialist service teams and external agencies and partners
* Actively participate in the development and delivery of wider multi-disciplinary Neighbourhood
* Strategies with colleagues from across The client and external agencies
* To support the NOM team, you will periodically participate in the provision of an out of hours emergency call out rota, where a housing operations response is required
* To provide an NEM service to the business that is compatible with the opening hours of the Customer Contact Centre.
This position will offer you and extremely varied and responsible position with excellent opportunities for a long-term and bright career.
Please apply asap to avoid disappointment.
Other Jobs You May Like
70334 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now