£37,000.00 Per Annum • Contract •
An excellent opportunity to secure yourself an excellent Technical Surveyor post with a highly regarded and award winning Housing Association in South West London.
With the organisations mission to be to work in partnership with local people to provide effective and sustainable housing services, enabling our community to flourish, this organisation manages the day-to-day housing services for around 1,500 homes.
This is a 12 month FTC opportunity paying up to 37k per annum plus excellent benefits.
* Ensure effective delivery of the responsive repairs service to tenants and leaseholders
across the estate.
* Ensure regular quality control pre and post inspections visits are made in respect of the organisation’s maintenance services.
* Ensure maintenance services are carried out in compliance with published service standards.
* Promote the highest standards of customer service.
* Ensure all data held in respect of the housing stock is maintained accurately and securely.
* Achieve targets/objectives set in respect of maintenance services for team and staff.
* Maintain the highest standard of service to the customer within available budgets, standards and policies.
* Act as our client’s expert for all disrepair, party wall awards and technical related complaints.
* Work with contractors to identify, negotiate and implement measures within contracts to achieve continuous improvement and value for money.
* Work with parent organisations’ Asset Management Team to ensure all residents receive a seamless repairs and maintenance service.
* Ensure estate inspections are carried out in accordance with an agreed timetable by making sure identified issues are resolved effectively within appropriate timescales.
* Liaise with the Estate Services Team to ensure effective contract management of communal and common parts repairs contractors is conducted.
* Effectively manage and resolve resident contact logged through the Neighbourhood and Customer Services colleagues regarding repairs and maintenance.
* Carry out void inspections ensure that there is before and after documentation of each void and that contractual timescales are met.
* Inspire, lead and be a role model, consistently demonstrating our clients culture and values.
* To attend evening meetings and other community events as required.