£30,300.00 • Temporary •
Our Client’s purpose is to help people who are struggling to find a place to live. They help their customers to stay in their homes comfortably, so that they can live the life they choose. Our client is are committed to maximising their customer’s ability to sustain their tenancies and to provide the opportunity for them to move forward with their lives. You will have the ability to work with a wide range of customers to successfully manage and sustain their tenancy.
We have a great opportunity to join Our Client’s team as a Tenancy Support Advisor.
You will work closely and collaboratively with partner agencies and across Our Client, ensuring joined up services are delivered so that they meet customer service and performance expectations in line with their Social Purpose strategy.
* Represent Our Client in a professional capacity with partner agencies as part of the support process
* Carry out detailed assessments of needs and associated risks for each case
* Work closely with the Customer Contact Centre and Housing Team to provide a joined-up service for customers
You will also:
* Work collaboratively across Our Client and all the statutory agencies and other professionals to achieve the best outcome for customers
* Assess and understand how needs have arisen so you can decide on the most appropriate action
* Manage a caseload
* Help customers develop budgeting skills and financial capability, ensuring they maximise their financial entitlements
* Work collaboratively with Neighbourhood Officers specifically on rent arrears and anti-social behaviour prevention
Valuing Our Client’s values
Living and valuing our values is what defines and differentiates us as a business that balances profit and purpose. That’s about trusting each other to want to do the best we can; working together with a simple and straightforward approach to get the best out of our colleagues and for our customers the right service every time. We are creative, trying out new ideas and new ways of working. You will embrace the future, constantly challenging yourself and others about what we do and how we do things to drive a better business.
A basic must!
* Knowledge of social housing and tenancy management
* Knowledge of welfare benefits
* Experience of planning, coordinating and delivering 1:1 intervention work
* Demonstrate an ability to work with clients who are experiencing difficult and stressful situations and challenges with their Mental or Physical Health
* Able to show a caring but focussed approach in difficult situations
* Full clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work
* Work on your own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Deal with challenging and unacceptable behaviour
* Cope well under pressure
* Communicate clearly in writing and verbally with a wide range of customers and stakeholders
* Uphold the values of Our Client with a robust commitment to diversity