£40,000.00 • Permanent •
Account Manager – Accountancy Practice
Hours: 9.30am-17.30pm, Monday to Friday
Up to £40,000 if ACCA/CTA qualified
Based in the delightful town of Rickmansworth, our client who is a well-established Chartered Accountants with lovely offices in the centre of town, less than 5 minutes’ walk from Rickmansworth Station, are looking for a friendly, hands-on and experienced Account Manager to join their successful organisation.
They are looking for someone personable to manage and develop a diverse portfolio of clients by maintaining good customer relationship and to efficiently oversee and review work carried out by the team.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in practice.
Must work well under pressure, be proactive and deadline driven to assure statutory and internal deadlines are met. The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for clients and must build a strong rapport to develop client loyalty.
Examples of day to day responsibilities are:
• Preparing and reviewing accounts and tax returns for a variety of businesses, covering various sizes and business activities
• Overseeing PAYE, VAT and bookkeeping processes to ensure returns are accurate and submitted on time
• Advising clients on all areas of tax planning, current tax legislation and personal tax issues
• Effectively manage, organise and plan workload for the team
· Responsible for billing and debt management for the client base
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in practice environment
• Be sociable with a positive attitude
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be self-motivated and commercially aware to grow the business
If you are qualified, interested and are looking for a really nice new opportunity then please apply ASAP.