£35,000.00 • Permanent •
We are currently recruiting for the below excellent opportunity offering a great permanent role with career development.
Job Description: Air Conditioning Engineer
Base: Slough Reporting to: Service Department Manager
Scope: Mobile Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repairs engineer working at any of our clients customers premises anywhere within London & the Home Counties.
Purpose of Role:
Due to continued organic growth our client are proactively seeking an experienced air conditioning engineer to join a growing team.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will be responsible for the service and maintenance of systems such as DX splits, VRF's and VRV's.
Our customers are at the core of what we do and as we continue to grow and expand to better serve their engineering needs across all sectors. Our engineers work as part of the client’s team constantly bringing real value to every project.
Our success depends solely on the quality and motivation of our people and their ability to challenge the ‘norm’.
• City & Guilds Level 2 and or 3 Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
• 2079 Safe handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience post apprentership.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise diplomacy, tack, sensitivity and control in managing difficult or Vulnerable clients/consumers.
• Demonstrate a pro-active, drive, and commitment style of working.
• Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions.
• Excellent team player.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
• Ability to work accurately, under pressure and to time targets.
Other Jobs You May Like
27200 • Full Time • 7 Hours AgoApply Now