£40,000.00 • Permanent •
Senior Sales Negotiator
This would ideally suit an experienced negotiator that wants to work for a more professional and successful agent than they currently do.
This particular post is both varied and exciting. You will become the public face of the company, dealing with a variety of people and enquiries every day.
- Actively participate in team/morning meeting
- Registering applicants and identifying their needs/requirements
- Contacting applicants introducing them to suitable properties
- Arranging and attending viewings, fully prepared to answer any questions relating to the
- Negotiating offers, achieving the best price for the property
- Record accurate file notes
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets set for you
- Understand and abide by the Estate Agents Act, The Property Misdescription Act and the
- Money Laundering Regulations
- Provide exceptional client service
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Have the ability to negotiate
- Well-presented and professional at all times
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you are interested in this post then please apply ASAP as there will inevitably be a lot of interest for this particular client.